Service for Landlords
Our Letting Service
- Providing a rental valuation for the property, and offering advice as required.
- Advertising as necessary, selecting tenants, arranging/carrying out viewings, obtaining references, dealing with negotiations.
- Preparing and executing a suitable tenancy agreement in accordance with The National Landlord Association recommendations.
- Legislation advice to ensure you're kept up to date with the most recent changes in the law.
The Letting and Full Management Service offers the following:
- Collecting and forwarding the security deposit on to the Deposit Protection Service.
- Offering a paper bond subject to the tenant meeting certain criteria.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition. (Although we may instruct an independent inventory clerk to carry out this function). And arrange check ins and check outs.
ongoing rental payments, forwarding on these payments to the landlord with a
- Advising on and ensuring compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Visiting the property every quarter to ensure compliance with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
- Arranging any repairs, maintenance or replacements in the property.
- Dealing with any necessary claims.
- Taking appropriate initial action in the event of rent arrears or any other breach of condition of the agreement in an effort to remedy the situation.
- Liaising with the tenant on a routine basis, arranging renewal of the agreement if so desired by the landlord.
Levels of Service Offered
There are two basic elements of our service: Full Management Service and Letting Only. However, we maintain a flexible approach, and are generally able to adapt our service to meet our client's individual circumstances and needs. For example by providing a part only service, or occasionally taking on additional tasks and duties.
Please follow the link below to Wessex Resolutions CIC who provide Wessex Loans and Home Improvements