What we need from you as a Landlord:
- Your property must be offered in a good standard of decoration both internally and externally and comply with health and safety regulations.
- You must provide a current Landlords Gas Safety Certificate carried out by an engineer on the Gas Safe Register.
- You must provide a Domestic Periodic Electrical Inspection Report - carried out by an NICEIC or ECA approved engineer.
- Any soft furnishings must meet Fire Safety regulations and have relevant labels displayed.
- There should be at least one mains wired smoke detector on each floor of the property- We can assist with this, please see our section Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service by clicking here
- You must provide an Energy Performance Certificate for the property.
- We require proof of ownership of the property and personal photographic ID of the owner (passport/driving licence) along with either of the following; land registry document, letter of completion from your solicitor or a letter from your mortgage provider.
If your require any further information please either contact us in the office or request a Landlord Pack using the contact form on the right.